Thursday 21st April

Another great food day today!

Breakfast was porridge which got everywhere, all over Ollie's pyjamas! He loves smooshing it, but eats a lot too. We also had good ol' pear!

Lunch was interesting! I was out for lunch with friends, so took a few items with me for Ollie. we went to a Satay Noodle House! Ollie started with biscotti and then got REALLY stuck into my satay chicken. I found a decent sized piece of chicken and couldn't get it off him! Was awesome, and a great ad for BLW! I also gave him some noodle, mushroom, but it was allll about the chicken. The rice was too separated for him to pick up. Pretty cool though, he was loving it!

Dinner was all wrong because I forgot to put the crockpot on! So we had macaroni cheese. Ollie got stuck in, and he also had some pear!

I'm so proud of my boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment